Taking Steps to Protect Everyone in Our Clinics
- Monday.March 16. 2020
As you are aware, there is a growing concern around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we want to take this opportunity to let you know the steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of everyone who comes into our Nedlands and Sydney clinics.
We are regularly reviewing the Department of Health Website as well as implementing the recommendations made by the Australian Medical Association.
We want to assure you that we are working hard to keep you safe whether you’re seeing us for a consultation or are having a procedure in our clinic.
- Our surgical rooms will continue to be cleaned to surgical standards using the recommended products
- Our consulting rooms and other parts of the clinic have increased weekly cleaning
- We are committed to hand hygiene between each patient and you will find hand sanitiser dispensers at the practice which we encourage you to use
- You can minimise your risk by washing your hands often, not touching your face unnecessarily, as well as coughing and sneezing into a disposable tissue or your elbow
- To help stop the spread – if you have travelled in the last two weeks please self isolate for a minimum of 14 days
- If you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough or flu like symptoms, please call us to reschedule your appointment to a later date
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Dr Jennifer Martinick